We will continue to live stream Mass on Sunday at 9:00 a.m. and Daily Masses at 8:30 a.m. to encourage those in vulnerable states to attend Mass from home.
Please remember that we must follow the guidelines when attending Masses, including:
- Everyone must wear a face mask at all times.
- Please bring a hand sanitizer and sanitize before receiving Communion.
- Social distance of at least 3 feet at all times.
- Singing is permitted inside the church building.
Guidelines for Masses
It is necessary for us to observe County directives, and those of the Diocese of San Jose, in order to ensure we protect the health and safety of our parishioners wishing to gather for Eucharist. We will require everyone in attendance to follow these guidelines as we come together for our celebrations.
Live-streamed Masses will continue and we highly recommend those who are sick or vulnerable stay home for Mass. There is no obligation to attend Sunday Mass and you are welcome to stream our Mass from home until you are ready to return. 9:00 AM Sunday and Daily 8:30 AM Masses are available at Facebook and YouTube
- All persons over the age of six are required to wear a face covering.
- Face coverings are required in all locations of our property, outside and inside, including the parking lot. Please place face covering on before leaving your car.
- All persons are required to distance 3 feet from others outside their household.
- Hands must be sanitized before entering the worship space and before receiving communion. If possible, please bring your own hand santizer.
- Please do not attend Mass in person if your temperature is above normal or you are feeling ill/have symptoms of any kind.
- Please only use the public restrooms in the church building during Masses. All other buildings are closed.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before Mass. Put your face covering on as you leave your car.
- All three entrances to the church will have hand sanitizer and extra masks.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the church.
- Singing is allowed by congregation during indoor Masses.
- Please use hand sanitizer before receiving Communion.
- Indoor attendees- please process up to altar, section by section as invited by Presider/Usher keeping a 3 feet distance. Fully extend your arms and hold out your hands to receive the Body of Christ. Please do not lower your face covering to consume the Eucharist until you have stepped away.
- Outdoor attendees – please stay at your seat. The Presider or Eucharistic Minister will come to you. Fully extend your arms and hold out your hands to receive the Body of Christ. Please do not lower your face covering to consume the Eucharist until he/she has stepped away.
- We may not congregate and visit after Mass.
- Please leave the worship areas quietly, keeping a 3 feet distance between your household and others.
- The chapel is not open for praying at this time.
- Please do not linger and socialize after Mass inside the church. Please enjoy your conversations outside.
Thank you for your attention to these details. We look forward to seeing you soon.